Thursday, April 21, 2011

Recently, in my massage life ...

Earlier this week, I gave a presentation to the members of the Hunt Valley Rotary Club Chapter in nearby Hunt Valley, MD. I spoke about the benefits of massage and how it affects the nervous system, as well as some of the different bodywork modalities. I also gave a brief history of massage therapy and how it got to its status today as a growing viable routine health practice (hint: it's has to do with clinical research!).

It was a lot of fun and I think the group really enjoyed it. Plus, I got to have a delicious lunch and talk to some of the members one-on-one, answering their questions and discussing massage. I enjoy talking to anyone about massage as much as I love to eat, so it was a win-win for me!

 These are pictures of me with the Chapter President, Eric Miller, after my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment