Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Glossary of Massage and Bodywork Techniques

First: I did not feel the earthquake. I was in the backyard playing with my dog when I heard a rumble and a rattle that must have been my gutters/porch/entire house. I thought it was weird, and my dog heard it too. I don't think he felt it. We just looked at each other and I shrugged. I'll bet he would have, too, if he could. Then I quickly forgot about it. Just a few minutes later I got a call from my mom, whose first words were, "Are you okay?" Um, what? She felt it in Pittsburgh. But we're all okay here at the Haddock house. I hope you are, too.

Second: Follow the link below for a great resource on different bodywork modalities, from the popular to the obscure. I haven't even heard of half of them. Enjoy exploring!

Glossary of Massage and Bodywork Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment